Christopher P. Mullaney graduated Cum Laude from Widener University School of Law. While at Widener University, he was a member of the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society. He was also President of the American Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Mullaney is a graduate of the Hill School and Gettysburg College where he majored in Psychology. Mr. Mullaney is engaged in criminal, civil, business, real estate, family and Orphans’ Court matters in Montgomery, Bucks, Berks, Chester, and Lehigh counties. He is admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. In addition to trial litigation a substantial portion of his practice is devoted to elder law and estate planning and assisting clients with complex family related issues. Chris is also President of Warranty Abstract Inc., a title insurance provider.
Prior to becoming an General Law Attorney, Chris Mullaney gained valuable experience through his employment in the field of criminal justice. Following college, Chris Mullaney served as an Adult Probation and Parole Officer with Montgomery County for 9 years. He was later promoted to the position of Assistant Supervisor and Assistant Self-Defense Tactics Instructor. Additionally, Chris served as a Pennsylvania State Constable for 13 years, serving warrants, court notices, levies and evictions throughout southeastern Pennsylvania. He was a former NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor and Police Instructor of Pepper Spray and the Use of Force. During law school, Chris served as an intern to the District Attorney’s Office in Montgomery County where he later served as an Assistant District Attorney in the major crimes and narcotics unit.
Chris Mullaney is active in the Pennsylvania Bar Association; Montgomery Bar Association (members of the Real Estate, Criminal Law and General Practice Committees), Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and The Montgomery County Estate Planning Council.
His current and past community involvement includes:
- Bally Savings Bank– Board of Trustees, Secretary
- The Open Line- Board of Directors, former Member, past Vice President, Volunteer
- The Upper Perkiomen Valley Chamber of Commerce– Member, Legislative Affairs Committee
- The Montgomery County Estate Planning Council
- St. Philip Neri Parish-Legal Advisor, Finance Committee
- Bally Lions Club- Past President
- Upper Hanover Township Renewable Energy/Recycling Committee- Former Member
- Upper Perkiomen Domestic Violence Task Force
- Montgomery County Child Advocacy Program– Child Advocate